If you own a marketing agency there’s a chance that you’re really smart, have a lot of ambition, are great at sales, and are currently overwhelmed by the chaos of managing a team of people who have a lot of potential, but who need order and direction.
It’s hard to put visionary direction into words so your day-to-day is full of putting out fires, answering questions, giving permission, and trying to keep your clients happy.
When it rains it pours, though. One mistake from a well-meaning team member leads to another and clients start to lose trust. One missed task sparks doubt that eventually causes clients to leave for an agency that can help them feel safer.
Why does this happen?
There are 3 pillars to running a successful agency: People, Processes, & Performance.
When it was just you, it was easy to identify issues with one of these pillars and course-correct. Now that you have a team, complexity has increased exponentially.
You may be able to find a good team, but then you have to train them, build processes with them, hold them accountable to follow the processes, find solutions for failing performance, hire new people or replace people who leave… It’s exhausting!
It’s no wonder clients leave for a more stable environment.
Kingly Consulting has helped agencies just like yours stabilize, retain clients, and even increase rates so they can grow with confidence and enjoy running their agency again.
Growing an agency used to be fun.
It can be fun again.
And the solution won’t require any thinking or any work from you.
PPC Service Overhaul(3-mo engagement)
- People – Hiring, Training, & Coaching
- To run an unparalleled agency, you need to find the right people, put them in the right role, train them properly, and give them the right support.
- If you don’t believe that you have the right people, you’ll never trust them enough to step out of the work enough to run your agency. You’ll stay so deep in the weeds that you won’t have the time or energy to grow.
- Get the people right and treat them right and everything else gets WAY easier.
- Processes – Design, Training, & Adoption Support
- Processes are essential. They dictate your ability to replicate success at scale. Want more clients? You need good processes.
- The more you grow, the more important it is to dial in your processes and increase the adoption of those processes by your team. (The best processes in the world are worthless if nobody follows them!)
- Processes don’t just help you consistently do good work for your clients, they help you improve the client experience through improved communication, which increases retention, allows you to command higher rates (without complaints), and improves employee retention as well (nobody wants to be on a sinking ship!).
- + Performance – Strategy, Sales, & Productivity Training
- The number one reason clients leave is poor performance (followed very closely by poor communication & lack of organization).
- You can have great people and top-notch processes, but if you can’t make more money for your clients, all of your clients will leave and you’ll always be struggling.
- Good people and good processes help with good performance, but there are some other key elements if you want to really stand out as an agency.
- We’ve found that the weakest areas in most agencies are Strategy, Sales, & Productivity. When we’ve finished helping you dial these in, you’ll feel the difference almost as much as your clients will.
Feeling overwhelmed and out of control? Let us take you out of the rat race and build a self-driving car around you. All you have to do is set the course and let your agency take you there.
We consult in 3 stages, overhauling your People, Processes, and Performance through a series of discovery & development sessions, coaching & training, done-for-you process creation & adoption optimization, and more.
Specific answers to specific problems, whatever they are. Account problems? Let's solve them on a screenshare. Time or workload management issues? Let's find what works for you. Coaching is the best way to help an ad manager unlock their potential.
White Label Services
If you don't need to level up your team, but can't hire and train fast enough to keep up with your agency's growth, white label ad management is a great way to get senior talent without the normal hassle and overhead of traditional hiring channels.
Kind words from past clients.
“I strongly recommend Ryan for digital strategy. He is very skilled at initiating worthwhile conversations with people on what is most important to their organization and then building strategies that support their goals. He doesn’t throw solutions at people. He takes the time to understand them.”
“Ryan helped me double the sales of my online business by introducing me to the 80/20 rule when applied to pricing. He has a brilliant understanding of how to pull the right levers for business owners that are optimized for leverage. We all want to spend as little as possible for maximum results and one way to do this is to consult with Ryan. I recommend him without hesitation.”
“I enjoyed working with Ryan and have always appreciated his well thorough insight with regards to digital strategy. He is an asset to anyone seeking help in the digital space.”
“Our team really appreciated Ryan’s thorough, creative approach to growth strategy, his easy-going manner and accessibility, his expertise in all things digital, and his patience and aptitude when explaining complicated concepts. It was a pleasure working with him and we look forward to building on his valuable insights and strategic recommendations.”
Book a Free Consultation
Book a Free Consultation
Share more about what’s going on and we’ll help you find the best option for you and your PPC team.